Do you love sushi? Then you will love this salad version. So easy!
How to make:
1) Cook the brown rice and cool. Alternatively, use pre-cooked rice.
2) In a small bowl, combine wasabi, soy sauce, vinegar and honey. Set aside.
3) In a large bowl, mix rice, cucumber, capsicum, nori, carrot and edamame beans.
4) Drizzle with dressing and stir to combine.
5) Fold in the tuna/chicken/tofu.
6) Divide spinach evenly among serving bowls or plates and top each with rice mixture and avocado.
* You can find these in the freezer section of the supermarket.