Choc chip cookies of any kind are usually a hit with the kids - but these are made without flour so we've even got the little people who can't eat gluten covered here!
Make 15-20 cookies
How to make:
1) Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2) In a mixing bowl, beat the peanut butter, vanilla extract and egg together until smooth.
3) Add the brown sugar, baking soda and chocolate chip/nuts.
4) Put spoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking tray leaving a good gap between the spoonful’s as they will spread.
5) Bake for 10mins in the oven or until golden brown.
Tips: Ideally use no added salt, no added sugar peanut butter.