Looking for a quick and easy soup recipe to make this weekend?
This broccoli soup is perfect…ideal with a crumbling of blue cheese on top if you’re a fan of that too!
How to make:
1) Fry the onion and leek until soft
2) Chop the stalks off the broccoli, cut off the outer woody layer from the stalk and keep the inside soft flesh, chop this up and add to the onion and leek
3) Cut each broccoli into 4-6 pieces and add this to the pan along with the potatoes and stock
4) Cook for 30minutes until soft
5) Blend the soup – I use my Kenwood Triblade hand blender for this
6) Serve with a sprinkle of grated cheese or a few cubes of blue cheese