A twist on the classic cauliflower pizza with the added goodness of greens!
For the base:
How to make it:
1) Pre-heat oven to 200°C and put a sheet of greaseproof paper onto a baking tray.
2) Remove the stems and leaves from your cauliflower and the stalk from your broccoli and blitz the florets in the food processor (we use the amazing Kenwood Food Processor) until they resemble coarse breadcrumbs.
3) Pop the cauliflower and broccoli in a microwave proof bowl and cook on high for 2 minutes. Remove from the microwave, stir and pop it back in for another 2 minutes. Repeat again if required but be very careful not to burn the vegetables. It is likely to take 6-8 minutes in total depending on the power of your microwave. You are looking for the veg to be soft. (Note: If you like the earthy flavour of raw cauliflower and broccoli, you can skip this step).
4) Add garlic, cheese, eggs and oregano to the cauliflower and broccoli mix and stir through to create a dough.
5) Spread the dough evenly on the baking paper about 5mm thick. This ‘dough’ will be enough for 2 medium size pizzas.
6) Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is golden, crispy on the edges and cooked through the middle.
7) Remove the crust from the oven.
8) Top with tomato puree/paste and toppings of your choice (avoid adding too many heavy toppings) and cheese.
9) Return pizza base to the oven for about 5 minutes, or until the toppings are hot and the cheese is melted.