Anyone want to use up the odds and ends of veggies they have hanging around?
You can use any combo of veg you have but this is what we used recently.
1 tbsp olive oil
1 red onion, chopped
2 carrots, grated
1 parsnip - grated
half a capsicum
2 or 3 broccoli florets
handful of frozen corn
6 eggs, beaten
handful of grated cheese
How to make:
1) Heat up the olive oil in a frying pan then add the red onion, carrots, parsnip, capsicum, broccoli florets and corn.
2) Cook for about 5 mins in the pan until they are soft.
3) Put the beaten eggs and grated cheese into a bowl then add in the veg and mix.
4) Grease a 12 hole silicon muffin tray and spoon the mixture in.
5) Bake at 190 degrees for 15-20 mins until the egg is set.