Struggling to keep away from the biscuits and wine when you are feeling stressed? Check out Claire Turnbull's interview on TVNZ Breakfast about how to keep yourself well at this crazy time...
Plus some extra reminders for you:
1) Keep to your routine if you can and write yourself a daily plan
2) Manage your food environment
3) Find someone else to buddy up with to positively encourage you. Share healthy ideas and maybe try exercising online together or texting each other when you have worked out
4) Give yourself some instant gratification for healthy choices – $1 or $5 towards something when this is over!
5) Write a list of things you can do if you are feeling stressed (that have NOTHING to do with eating or drinking) and put it on your fridge or in your diary
Need help getting your healthy habits on track and keeping motivated? Grab yourself a copy of Claire's planner this month and you will get a free Healthy Food Guide cookbook and a reusable shopping bag worth $25!
For personalised nutrition support, the team here at Mission Nutrition can help. If you have insurance, check your policy too as you might be able to claim back the cost of seeing us!